If a session of 40 minutes seems too much, you can divide it and do 4 sessions of 10 minutes throughout the day so that the exercise is more bearable. The practice of sports is a good habit that helps control weight, prevent diseases and, in general, improve our quality of life. We show you different exercises that you can perform if you want to burn calories.
Start Burning Calories
“With the exercise routines that we propose, you can lose calories and tone your body without having to leave home or invest money”.
To make the most of the benefits of these sessions, it is advisable to do a 40-minute session, 3 times a week, preferably in the morning hours. Before starting, you can set the scene with music, in order to give you energy and inspire you to follow each of the exercises. You should always pre-warm the muscles, with gentle movements of the joints, neck, shoulder, waist, hip, knee and ankles.
Cardiovascular exercises are the key to keeping fit, enjoying good health and losing weight easily:
- Start with an energetic trot or a quick walk around the living room of your home for 5 minutes.
- Then, go up and down stairs or perform a good dance session.
- You can also choose to cycle, go for a run or swim.
Once you are finished, you will have burned 200 calories.
The push-ups also help you burn calories significantly:
- Lie on your stomach with your hands and feet resting on the floor.
- Flex your arms so that your body gently goes down without touching the ground and returns to the initial position.
This exercise can be done with the legs fully stretched or with the knees bent. To achieve a good result, it is recommended to make at least 80 push-ups.
It is considered one of the most effective fat burning exercises, so squats are essential for our routine:
- To start, stand up and place your hands behind the ears or the nape of the neck.
- Afterwards, lower the body as if you were going to sit in such a way that you can create a 45º angle.
- Try to keep your back straight and do 60 to 80 repetitions.
The lunges help to work legs and glutes to tone and strengthen them. They can be done with or without weights:
- First, stand with your feet spread almost shoulder-high. If you want to use weights, hold them with your palms facing the outside of your thighs.
- Next, take a long step forward with the right leg while the left leg remains in the starting position.
- Flex both knees in such a way that the right thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Finally, return to the starting position and perform the thrusts with the left leg until completing 3 sets of 12-15 repetitions in each leg.
- Once the routine is over, remember to stretch your arms, legs and waist in order to prevent future muscular ailments.
- If what you want is to get fit, it is important to take a diet low in fat, sugar and sodium to avoid localized fat in the abdomen and get better results.
- Increase the consumption of fruits and vegetables, since these, in addition to helping you lose weight; will also give you the necessary energy to perform your exercise routine.
- If you do not want to do the routine for 40 minutes in a row, you can do, for example, 4 sessions a day of 10 minutes each.
- Remember to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day to maintain optimal hydration.
With these simple and inexpensive training routines, you can no longer make excuses for not exercising. It’s a great way to burn calories!
how to burn 600 calories walking, burning 600 calories a day on treadmill, how to burn 600 calories in an hour, how to burn 600 calories in 30 minutes, how to burn 600 calories on elliptical, burning 600 calories a day but not losing weight, how to burn 500 calories, calorie burn calculator, mysupplementreviews.org, mysupplementreviews
#howtoburn600calorieswalking #burning600caloriesadayontreadmill #howtoburn600caloriesinanhour #howtoburn600caloriesin30minutes #howtoburn600caloriesonelliptical #burning600caloriesadaybutnotlosingweight #howtoburn500calories #calorieburncalculator #mysupplementreviewsorg #mysupplementreviews