To maintain muscle tone and avoid flaccidity, it is not necessary to spend hours in the gym. It is enough to perform soft aerobic exercises, such as walking 20 minutes, and a series of abdominals. Surely it has happened to you more than once. You get to lose fat, but you notice that your muscles look a bit softer and that your skin is flaccid. It is something that we do not like and that is unsightly. What can we do? Our diet is basic to achieve this needed balance and the desired muscular firmness. We will combine it with an adequate exercise and small daily efforts that, without a doubt, will allow you to get the figure you want. Do we take note?
Tips to Lose Fat and get Firm Muscles
1. Keep the Metabolism Active
From now on we are going to make some small changes in our diet, very simple things that will give us great results:
- To maintain an active metabolism, avoid skipping meals. On the contrary, it is advisable to make six daily meals in which not to include large amounts of food. It will always be better to eat a little many times a day than to eat a lot twice throughout the day.
- Start your breakfast with an infusion of cayenne pepper, green tea and honey. It is a fabulous remedy to accelerate metabolism and, in addition, will provide you with multiple vitamins.
- Every four hours you will be good to drink a juice to accelerate the metabolism. You have several options Juice of pear, pineapple and blueberries, grapefruit juice and mint or beet juice (beet) and carrot. Delicious!
2. Yes to Protein Consumption
Lose weight eating more protein is not only possible, but also recommended. Our body needs a balanced supply of protein with which to obtain energy, strengthen our defenses and get strong and firm bones and muscles. Consuming more protein will allow us to burn fat, especially the abdomen, but it is important to take into account the following aspects:
- Do not overdo consuming animal protein. You also have highly recommended vegetable options, such as spinach, cabbage, lentils, beans, quinoa, almonds, algae and spirulina, hummus … Foods that offer multiple options when eating.
- In your breakfast, for example, it would be highly recommended that you regularly include an egg. If you take it cooked it will be much healthier.
3. Super Foods that take Care of your Health and that Help us Lose Fat
Sometimes, following a diet to lose fat, combined with factors such as work, stress, or lack of sleep, can cause us to suffer from a deficit of vitamins and minerals.It is a risk that we should not allow. That is why many nutritionists recommend that we include in our diet what is known as “super foods”.
“They are very nutrient-rich foods that will take care of us and that will not make us gain weight”.
Take note of what they are:
- The oats
- The pumpkin
- The salmon
- The avocado
- The grapefruit
- The Cranberries
- Greek yogurt
- The lentils
- The turkey breast
- Chia seeds
- The spinach
- The tomatoes
- Green tea
- The berries of Goji
- The hazelnuts
4. A Little Aerobic Exercise
We do not have to make great efforts or suffer to lose fat. To achieve firm muscles we have no more than to assume a simple routine in our day to day. Do you want some simple examples?
- Fast forward your alarm 40 minutes. Take the opportunity to have breakfast properly and then go for a walk or a run. It takes 20 minutes.
- When you return home, take a warm shower that ends with a jet of cold water on your legs.
- At noon, do 10 sit-ups and perform a few simple exercises with weights for 10 minutes.
- In the afternoon, or at the end of the day, take a walk, walk at a fast pace or leave with your bike in the company of another person. Swimming is also highly recommended.
- If you do these three rounds of exercises, day after day you will not only lose fat, but harden your muscles. It is simply about becoming aware and persevering.
5. Supplemental Shake to Strengthen Muscles
- 250 ml of oatmeal water.
- 15 g of wheat germ.
- A little cinnamon.
- 1 banana
- 3 almonds.
- 3 ice cubes.
How do I Prepare it?
It is very simple, tasty and effective. This shake is highly recommended to take 3 times a week, half an hour before your lunches. It will serve us as satiating and will allow us, in turn, to reaffirm our muscles. To prepare it you only have to choose a banana that is not very ripe, we peel it and cut it into three pieces. Bring the glass of oatmeal water, the banana pieces, the almonds and the spoonful of wheat germ to the blender, and then obtain a very homogeneous mixture. When it’s time to drink it, include those ice cubes and a little cinnamon on top. It’s delicious. The cinnamon and taking this cold smoothie will help speed up metabolism.
Do you dare to put these simple tips into practice? You will see how in a short time you manage to lose fat by getting firm muscles.
burn fat build muscle workout routines, build muscle lose fat workout, can you burn fat and build muscle, the science of burning fat and building muscle, how to lose fat and gain muscle, lose fat gain muscle female, is it possible to lose weight and gain muscle at the same time, fat to muscle, mysupplementreviews.org, mysupplementreviews
#burnfatbuildmuscleworkoutroutines #buildmusclelosefatworkout #canyouburnfatandbuildmuscle #thescienceofburningfatandbuildingmuscle #howtolosefatandgainmuscle #losefatgainmusclefemale #isitpossibletoloseweightandgainmuscleatthesametime #fattomuscle #mysupplementreviewsorg #mysupplementreviews