By combining eggplant and lemon water in this recipe, the purification of the organism is favored, taking into account its capacities as diuretics. Losing weight in a healthy way is one of the goals of those people who face the negative effects of overweight and obesity. Although many think about the benefits it gives to the figure, the importance of achieving it lies in the changes it can generate in health. This is because the accumulation of fat causes metabolic and cardiac problems, which reduces the quality of life, increasing the appearance of diseases. In addition, it is a problem that affects the emotional health of patients, since it causes low self-esteem and episodes of depression. Fortunately, in addition to diet and exercise, there are some “extra aids” that facilitate the burning of fat and calories to achieve results in less time.While they are not miraculous products or something similar, their consumption complements the diet to support metabolic functions and processes that eliminate waste from the body.
One of these options is the eggplant water recipe with lemon, known for its medicinal and diuretic properties.
“It is a low-calorie drink that, in exchange for fiber and antioxidants, hydrates the body and helps reduce measures”.
Are you interested? Do not stop trying!
Aubergine and Lemon Water to Lose Weight in a Healthy Way
Eggplant and lemon water is a drink that has become popular around the world because of its ability to control excess cholesterol and fat accumulation. Made with two ingredients rich in fiber and antioxidants, it is a natural remedy that stimulates the functioning of the metabolism and the lymphatic system.
- Its regular intake stimulates the elimination of toxins that travel through the blood and, in turn, balances inflammatory processes.
- It has diuretic effects that help to expel liquids retained in the tissues, preventing ailments in the muscles and joints.
- It contains important amounts of vitamin E, an antioxidant that improves circulation, the process of cell regeneration and heart health.
- Its high content of dietary fiber improves digestion, regulating the bacterial flora of the intestine and controlling problems such as constipation.
- It provides potassium, magnesium and sodium, essential minerals that regulate electrolyte levels and support the functions of the nervous system.
- It is a depurative drink that promotes the segregation of bile, a substance that favors the breakdown of fats in the intestine.
- It can be taken as a remedy for anemia and low defenses, since its minerals help to produce red blood cells and antibodies.
- It is perfect to control the anxiety for food, since fiber also produces a lasting satiating effect.
How to Prepare Eggplant and Lemon Water to Lose Weight?
If you want to take advantage of all the benefits of this drink in your diet to lose weight, you should only devote a few minutes to its preparation. The ingredients are easily available in the market and usually do not have high prices.
- 1 organic eggplant
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 4 cups of water (1 liter)
- Cooking pot
- Crystal jar
- Clean the eggplant well, preferably with a disinfectant ingredient, such as apple cider vinegar or baking soda.
- Then, cut it into several cubes, without removing the shell.
- Meanwhile, heat the liter of water in a pot.
- Once it reaches a boil, add the aubergine cubes in the jar and then add the hot water.
- Let the beverage sit at room temperature and, when it is warm, put it in the refrigerator.
- Later, when it is cold, add the juice of a fresh lemon.
- To detoxify your body, drink the beverage on an empty stomach, 7 days in a row.
- As a supplement to lose weight, take it at least 3 times a week.
- Distribute the liter of eggplant water for 3 or 4 servings a day.
Drink enough water
- Eggplant is a vegetable with nutrients and properties that benefit health; however, it should not be eaten raw in large quantities, since it contains an alkaloid called solanine that can cause vomiting and diarrhea.
- To enjoy the fat burning benefits of this beverage it is essential to maintain a healthy diet, rich in fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- In order to lose weight and keep the metabolism active, it is also advisable to adopt an exercise routine, at least 30 minutes a day.
Ready to improve your quality of life? Go ahead and prepare this drink, improve your habits and start reducing those kilos that affect your health.